College Road Trip 2019
"Sync Up to Purpose"
April 1 - 4, 2019
Registration is now open!
1. What is the departure/drop off location?
Open Word Christian Ministries front parking lot, 6230 Hwy 92, Fairburn, GA 30213
Chaperones who wish to leave their cars should park in the second row directly in front of the church.
2. What hotel will we be lodging?
4 – 5 star rated hotels (Embassy Suites, etc.) Addresses will be provided.
3. What are room assignments?
Gender specific, usually 3-4 per room. Roommates chosen by College Road Trip directors.
4. What is the time for lights on/off?
11:00pm, unless otherwise directed by the chaperones.
5. What is the dress code?
Monday – Sync Up to Purpose t-shirts & jeans
Tuesday – White polo shirts & khaki pants
Wednesday – Business Dress: White Oxford shirt/Red tie/Black slacks or skirt (Arrow Blazer if available) /Black shoes
Thursday – Collegiate apparel / Comfortable shoes
6. How many chaperones will there be?
There will be one chaperone per every five students
7. What items should students bring with them?
Students should bring their cell phone, only one large piece of luggage and any medicine and/or medical devices needed (i.e. inhalers, glucose meters, etc.) Recreational drugs and narcotics are forbidden.
8. How much spending money should students bring?
Suggested amount at least $40
9. What contact numbers will we have in case of questions during the trip?
Pastor Maya – 770-312-1586
John Reed - 678-677-5908
Chief Henry Washington – 571-451-9964
*May be updated as we approach departure
Arrowed UP College Tour 2019:
Tennessee State University| Fisk University|
Meharry Medical College | Middle Tennesse State University|
Lane College | LeMoyne-Owen College